Friday 15 June 2012

Revlon - Sunshine Sparkle

Hi all! TGIF! Little swatch post today, it needs to be a quickie post as I have a lot to do :] My interview that was going to be near the end of the month has been moved up to Monday, so I have some planning to do, I have no idea what to wear either :/

Anyhoo - Sunshine Sparkle is a really pretty yellow, I thought it was going to be a horrid formula but It wasn't really that bad in the end, pretty milky yellow with glass flecks. This is three coats, no base or top coat.

Revlon - Sunshine Sparkle


Time to go play dress up! Hopefully I'll get up to date with my reading list tomorrow :]

21 comments:

  1. Oh such a pretty yellow! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :] I think next I need to team with with some other pastels!

      Delete
  2. very pretty! i love the glass flecks in it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love soft yellows like that, so pretty! Have fun playing dress up and good luck with your interview! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, it's gorgeous - I'm totally in love with pale yellow at the moment!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always wanted a pale yellow, so when I saw it I was so excited!

      Delete
  5. This is a really nice yellow, a really soft shade.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I really like this yellow on you!! Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous yellow! I read that this was a horrible yellow, difficult to work with, but you make it look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite a funny formula, but I didn't have problems with streaking and balding like I do with most Revlons :D Thank you

      Delete
  8. I don't usually like yellows, but this one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely yellow :)
    Good luck with your interview!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE YELLOW POLISHES!
    And that one... Beautiful!
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Youre so lucky to be able to pull off yellow. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]