Saturday 30 June 2012

June Haul!

 So after basically a year of not buying polishes for myself, and any new additions were because of Scott buying some for me, I went a little wild this month ^-^ In fact I've just realised I've missed out two polishes, but never mind!

FCUK Bronze & Blue Purple, they don't have a name or number.
LA Colors - Current, Force & Radiation
Sinful Colours - Paris, See You soon & Daddy's Girl
Barry M - Multi Black Glitter, Rimmel - Night Before, Miss Sporty - Fatal Plum & Raindrop, Models Own - Slate Green.
When I got home after buying these I realised these two were quite similar, but Night Before has more red shimmer (you can't really see the shimmer in Fatal Plum) but when I tested them on my nails Fatal Plum Is so opaque compared to Night Before.
And a close up of Barry M - Black Multi Glitter. I didn't even know this existed until a few weeks back when I went to go buy one for a swap I'm doing, and yesterday I finally bought one for myself. It's so pretty.

19 comments:

  1. Fun! Wow an entire year. I can't go more than a week. I need to find an alternative use for nail polish so I don't feel bad about having so much. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think I would've managed if scott handn't bought me one every now and then!

      Delete
  2. Wow, an entire year, you are sooo strong - I admire that - you really deserve this nice haul with a lot of nice polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't really stregth :P more like lack of money, and I did have a few winnings from giveaways ^-^

      Delete
  3. Oh that's an amazing haul, I really like all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, after one year, you have to treat yourself ;-D
    love that barry m *.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! Haha that's a pretty long time...I love all that you picked up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I can't even go a week without buying polish for myself so well done to you!

    Amazing haul, I'm in love with Barry M - Black multi glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't believe you went a year without buying polish, well done you! You made up for it well with this haul though, some lovely polishes x :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I only survived because of Scott buying me some xD

      Delete
  8. Really a year? Tell me your secret!! lol I also didn't know about that Barry M... it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not having any money lol. The Barry M's so hard to photograph!

      Delete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]