Friday 8 June 2012

Guest Post Over At Red Hair And Black Nails!

Hey everyone, today I have a guest post over at Red Hair and Black Nails, If you don't know about Theodora's blog yet you should check it out, It's great. And her nails <3 such a gorgeous shape!

Click the pic to be taken to the post =]
Here's what I used:
Base Coat: Nail RX - Stuck On You
Base Colour: Rimmel - Tip Whitener
Sponged Colours: MUA - Shade 20
                              LA Colors - Atomic
Image Plate: Dashica Big SpD-A
Image Colour: Konad Special White
Top Coat: Models Own - 3 In 1


Happy Friday!

23 comments:

  1. this is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one of my favorites from you! i love the stamp and the gradient! amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love multi-colored stamping!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. Gonna check the blog post out on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, awesome gradient and on top of it perfect stamping, who could resist it ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty gradient :) I love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Badger, you are so talented I may have to kill you. Sincerely, and with all due love and respect, Crumpet x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Crumpet, thank you for such a wonderful, yet suggestively threatening comment XD, Love Badger x

      Delete
  8. I love how this pattern gives the look of a multi-coloured stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh how fun. This looks beautiful! I love your stamping :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jenni this is absolute perfection! I am sincerely impressed with this! You did good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just checked out the guest post you did because it looks so cool & it made me curious LOL! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]