Sunday 24 June 2012

Goth - We Stamp On Sundays

This weeks stamping challenge over at Adventures In Stamping called for a "goth" mani. While I'd be more than happy to have some kick ass skull nails, the skull stamping images I really love - I do not own :( So after that thought came and left I felt a little inspired by the pattern of a corset I own, blue and gold brocade. So I reached for a new polish, gold foil, and one of my favourite image stamps of all time.

It didn't turn out too much like the corset, but I love these. I have been wearing them since Friday. I love this stamp so much if you couldn't tell haha. I wonder how many posts I've had using this image!

Base Coat: La Femme - Base Coat
Base Colour: Sinful Colors - See You Soon
Stamp Colour: Barry M - Gold Foil
Image Plate: Bundle Monster BM21
Top Coat: Rimmel - 60 Seconds Clear
 

 Here's some swatches of See You Soon, one of my recent fantastic £1 bargains. Two amazingly perfect coats, and a top coat.

Sunlight
Natural daylight - cloudy sky
With flash
  And heres the polishes & plate used:


I hope everyone's had a good Sunday. I'm desperate for the weekdays to roll around to get another piece of proof of address so I can start a job :] If all goes to plan I'll be working back where I was when I started this blog; so fingers crossed!

42 comments:

  1. This combination is freaking gorgeous! I love the shimmer in the blue--it looks perfect with the gold stamping and very beautifully goth. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mani! That stamp design is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is lovely :)
    Good luck with starting your job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm hoping I'll start soon but it just seems like it's one thing after another lol.

      Delete
  4. one of my favourite stamping designs ever!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a a beautiful design, I'm currently looking for a larger style of it, so if you know any let me know ^-^

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous, the base colors is amazing - and the stamping is perfect!
    I keep my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous, lovely combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did an amazing job with this stamping! I always have trouble with the first BM plates 'cos they are so small! This combo is totally goth and regal at the same time - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! I think when I want to use the first set of images it's the only time I ever like having narrow-ish small nails :P

      Delete
  8. That's a very pretty take on the gothic theme, I really like that. That Sinful Color is also gorgeous on its own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ^-^ I really love See You Soon too, such a great formula.

      Delete
  9. sooo classy. came out beautiful! also, I think I need see you soon now~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get your hands on it, it's such a great polish! And thank you ^-^

      Delete
  10. ohh that looks amazing! very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg dude i love this SO much! how have i never used this stamp!?!?
    this is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Sinful Colors polishes, they r just amazing quality.that image is so pretty x :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is a really pretty shade! Plus i love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  14. perfect stamping.. Loving this one

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG Jenni! This is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I love this stamp... Looks so delicate... :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a beautiful combo! See You Soon is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. sooo pretty! definitely goth yet has an elegance to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sinful Colors made this gorgeous Polish? WOW!!! Gotta go find it NOW!!!

    It's so pretty!!

    Your stamping is perfect as well. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]