Tuesday 19 June 2012

Gosh Berry Me & Layering Different Flakies

So I didn't take any photos of this beautiful red on its own. The sun wasn't playing out, so I just decided to carry on with the plan to play with the flakies that I won from fyeahilovenails. The first two photos are of Golden Rose Scale Effect - 13, and the last two are with a coat of 03 on top. No top coat, so you can still see the texture of the flakes I'm afraid.





After I added Golden Rose Scale Effect - 03, I just felt like I had flakie Christmas nails. I loved these, and I'm a little gutted that I didn't stamp over these, maybe I will do in the future though.

23 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous! The flakies really make the polish glow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The flakies looks super awesome with that deep red colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Gosh is gorgeous and it's stunning with the flakies on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I love flakie polish and this looks stunning with the flakies on top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh stunning combo - i could stare at these all day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Berry Me, it stains like a bugger though! It looks gorgeous with the flakies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I need to be more careful with it next time! :]

      Delete
  7. I just love flakies!!!! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love flakies! Do you know what these combination remembers me? The leaves in Autumn... Looks exactly like that colours! :)
    Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooo sooo gorgeous! i love flakies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really great! I love the added flakies! hehe so holiday-ish :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW look at all those amazing colors in those flakies! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my god how gorgeous! You're right its likes Christmas on the nails lol x :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]