Saturday 10 March 2012

Revlon Whimsical Swatches

I know most of you have seen way too many swatches of Whimsical. But I can't not share mine too! This was the polish I swapped Fantasy Fire for with Iris.

I loved this polish, I wish it was slightly more opaque, as I'd rather not layer it and get more squishy goodness, but I can't be bothered for the 4/5 layers that would take. Other than that the formula was good, I did have to place some of the glitter though. Turns out I'm a little heavy handed and just brushed the glitter off.

Two Coats of Essence - Speed Of Light Blue & Two Coats of Revlon - Whimsical






I think the next time I use this I will be more careful with placing the glitter before the second coat so I get more depth to it. Hope you guys enjoyed my swatches :]

21 comments:

  1. This is beautiful every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I don't mind all the swatches because I love this color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one! It's so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful polish :) Don't see why Revlon can't give us the same stuff over here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's such a shame! Yay for international post though ^_^

      Delete
  5. Beautiful!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never get tired of seeing Whimsical! It's really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails look lovely! I nearly fainted when I saw a bottle in my Rite Aid this week. lol! Can't wait to swatch it myself. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And bless you! Looking forward to seeing your swatches ^-^

      Delete
  8. It's a really pretty color! Would love to get my hands on one of these *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks & Bless you :( Hopefully you'll find a bottle.

      Delete
  9. I love this one... :O
    I get so upset when i see this swatches and i can't buy one!
    Even on ebay then don't ship internationally!
    But it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get sad at polishes I have no hope in getting too! So i'm sorry :(

      I guess just keep an eye out :]]

      Delete
  10. We must both be heavy handed because I had the same issue with the glitter being so sparse. I love your swatch pictures of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to being a little more careful next time. Thank you :]

      Delete
  11. i missed this post... looks awesome on you! :) sooo pretty

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]