Friday 23 December 2011

Gingerbread Men!

I've been meaning to try this stamp out for ages now, and it's so so cute. I love gingerbread men, I really do, and tonight I should be making some =] Nomnom.

Base Coat: CND- Stickey
Base Colour: Beauty UK - Soft Grey
Stamp Colours: W7 - Suede & George - Meteorite
Image Plate: BM222
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat

The full stamp didn't totally transfer, but I like the effect that comes with it, it looks like someones taken a little nibble in places ^_^ It's times like these thought that I wish my little fingernail wasn't so tiny!

5 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]